Good publicity makes all the difference. To be successful, a product, event, or call to action must be publicized. HarpWorks can get the word out and can help you turn people into customers, participants, clients, and consumers.
With experience in both journalism and public relations, HarpWorks will write your news releases and newsletters — on paper or online — design publicity plans, manage social media campaigns, and write your website’s content.
No one learns about a great product or service without publicity. Well-written and well-placed information attracts notice and that means customers and clients. HarpWorks has made the difference for events seeking audiences, service businesses seeking clients, and agencies seeking grant applicants.
Why not let HarpWorks make a difference for you, too?
Publicity clients have included:
- Bangor Book Festival, Bangor
- Bangor Region Leadership Institute, Bangor
- Big Read, a program of the National Endowment for the Arts and Maine Writers and Publishers Alliance, celebrating Banned Books Week 2009, Bangor
- Stephanie C. Hamel, Author of Gas Drilling and the Fracking of a Marriage (Coffeetime Press, 2011)
- Hike for the Homeless, Bangor Area Homeless Shelter, Bangor
- Kishintaikan Dojo, a Kishintaikan International Academy, Bangor
- Maine Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Augusta
- New Ventures Maine (formerly Maine Centers for Women, Work, and Community), Bangor
- Brian Robbins, Author of Bearin’s: The Book — Twenty Years of Bulkhead Wisdom, Quiet Smiles, Belly Laughs and Good Ol’ Salty Tears (North Wind Publishing, 2011)
(c) 2018 HarpWorks Writing Services. All rights reserved.