Running a business is hard work. There’s not enough time to do everything. Why try? When you hire a professional writer for your communications needs, that’s one less thing on your to-do list.
HarpWorks owner Stephanie Harp brings more than 30 years’ experience to meeting your writing and publicity needs. She has worked in journalism, public relations, creative writing, arts administration, and education, and is a professionally trained researcher, interviewer, and historian.
From reports to publicity, from original writing to updating and editing, HarpWorks will fine tune your company’s written communications so your customers get your message.
Let HarpWorks set you free again to do what you do best: run your business.
- case studies
- media kits
- news releases
- grant writing
- web pages
- annual reports
- letters and memos
- fundraising letters
Writing and editing clients have included
- Bangor Book Festival, Bangor, Maine
- Bangor Region Leadership Institute, Bangor, Maine
- Black Bride Magazine, Atlanta, Georgia
- Coffee News, Bangor, Maine
- Kishintaikan Dojo, a Kishintaikan International Academy, Bangor, Maine
- New Ventures Maine (formerly Maine Centers for Women, Work, and Community), Augusta, Maine
- River City Cinema, Bangor, Maine
- Individual clients with essays, autobiographies, and nonfiction manuscripts
Good Writing Is Good Business
(c) 2017 HarpWorks Writing Services. All rights reserved.